Contact us for more information and trade pricing.
Key Features (See Specification tab for full list of features):
- Great Image Quality & Great Value
- Ultra slim portable design for use in any environment
- 2.5 hour battery capacity at 50 lumens
- Excellent connectivity options, HDMI, Micro SD, AV, MHL and USB
Other Main Features:
- 20,000+ hour LED light life
- Tiny size (110 x 99 x 24mm)
- Loud Speakers (1W x2)
- Weighs just 203g
- Direct playback from SD/USB or HDMI
- 50 lumens of brightness on battery and mains power
- 3.5mm Audio port to connect any external speakers
- Can be used with almost any Smartphone/Laptop (including Android, Windows and iPhone with the right cable)
- Mirror almost all smartphone screens, including Android, Windows, iPhone, iPad, tablets, laptops and other HDMI devices (additional cables needed)
- Projects up to an impressive 100" image from most devices
The Pico Genie P55 LED Projector is a breakthrough projector in terms of image quality and affordability. It offers extensive connectivity with HDMI, USB, SD, AV and a 2.5 hour inbuilt battery.
The P55 utilises the latest DLP chip technology providing rich colours and high contrast images. It delivers a higher resolution than most entry level pico projectors combined with 50 lumens of brightness, making it great value.
Its perfect for connecting to your other portable electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets computers, laptops and more. It includes HDMI, Micro SD, AV and USB inputs.
You can mirror your Android mobile phone or tablet screens as well as mirror your Apple screen on iPhone 4s (or higher) or iPad 2 (or higher). You can mirror the screen of your laptops using HDMI cables (or HDMI converter for Apple devices).
You can use the projector as a stand alone device and put content onto a USB Stick or SD card so no laptop is required.
Use it in the office, education environment, at home or on the road to share your life on the big screen.
Released April 2016.