Pico Genie M550 Plus 2.0
The Pico Genie M550 Plus 2.0 ultra portable projector has been significantly upgraded from its predecessor, the M550 Plus, which was voted Best Portable Projector by TechAdvisor several years running.
The M550 Plus 2.0 retains the great features of the original M550 Plus and is still one of the brightest portable shorter throw HD LED projectors with an inbuilt battery (up to 3 hours). It has great image quality with an impressive 650 ANSI lumens (3900 marketing lumens) allowing it to be viewed at 150” in normal light conditions.
The new high performance specification means the M550 Plus 2.0 is one of the best portable projectors on the market today perfect for almost any application.
It’s now smaller, lighter and faster with updated Android OS and extra connectivity including Bluetooth 4 and Ethernet. It offers low noise, autofocus, auto keystone, 2D to 3D and includes accessories such as a tripod and a high performance carry case.
Ultimately the new M550 Plus 2.0 projector offers everything you could ever need in one small portable device: great image quality with a huge spec at a great price!
The Pico Genie M550 Plus 2.0 ultra-portable projector is the ultimate all-round portable projector. The new upgraded model is now smaller, lighter and faster with updated Android OS and extra connectivity including Bluetooth 4 and Ethernet. It offers low noise, auto focus, auto keystone, 2D to 3D conversion and includes accessories such as a tripod and a high performance carry case.
This pico projector has a built-in battery lasting up to 3 hours which can also be used on mains power. Noticeably the brightness does not drop when switching from mains power to battery power.
The M550 Plus 2.0 now features power time control, allowing it to power on, re-start or shut down automatically with a timer so its ideal for shows, signage, artwork, digital picture frames and much more.
This mini projector offers excellent high definition image quality at an impressive 650 ANSI lumens.
The projector's lens is also shorter throw than the average LED projector allowing much larger images (up to 150”) closer to the wall. Perfect if you are limited on space.
Alternatively, its lens can also project smaller images which can be ideal for digital signage or artwork.
Low Noise / Excellent Sound
The M550 offers good internal speakers plus the ability to link wirelessly to Bluetooth enabled speakers or you can connect headphones / earphones to external speakers etc.
Another impressive feature is the ultra-silent low machine noise at only 22dB.
Connectivity is extensive and includes an Android 6.0 OS as well as wireless mirroring options for most smartphones including Apple, Android and Windows.
In fact, it has one of the widest connectivity options including x2 3.0 / 2.0 USB, Micro SD, HDMI, Ethernet, AV, wireless audio to connect external audio speakers. You can also connect a wireless or wired keyboard/mouse
Use the projectors built-in touchpad to easily control the projector or surf the net via the Android Interface (see specification for more details).
Watch 2D Movies in 3D
Project in 3D with multiple options including converting your movies from 2D to 3D.
Ultimately the new M550 Plus 2.0 projector offers everything you could ever need in one small portable device providing great image quality with a huge spec at a great price!
Unique Advantages of M550 Plus 2.0:
- Low Noise / Ultra silent (22 dB)
- High Android operating system (Android 6)
- Auto Focus & Manual Focus (focus buttons on side of the projector)
- Touch controls on the unit itself
- Case / Bag (high performance durable carry case for projector and its accessories)
- Smaller & Lightweight 650g
- Tripod included
- Kickstand Built-in
- RJ45 Ethernet Port
- Responsive remote (with a cursor feature)
- EU & UK plugs both included
- No drop-in brightness on battery power
- Apps more easily accessible (no need to sign in to google)
- Aptoide TV & Google Play store installed (aptoide tv is similar to Amazon firestick / smart tv)
- Speaker mode (to listen to music etc from phone via Bluetooth)
- Easily change the aspect ratio from the remote
- x1 USB 3.0 / x1 USB 2.0
- 3D options including converting your movies from 2D to 3D
- Power on and off using timer and re-start and auto shutdown automatically
- Built-in battery up to 3 hours
- Auto keystone correction
- Kensington lock
- Regular tripod thread
- 650 lumens brightness
- 3D Ready
- HDMI cable
- Android and IOS screen mirroring
- Shorter throw
- Bluetooth 4.0 (for speakers and headphones only) / USB 2.0 / SD Card connectivity
- Tripod included
- Powerbank charge your iPhone/Android device via the projector
Ready to be used with a variety of devices, including:
- Digital cameras/GoPro
- Laptops (wired or wireless for pictures, videos, MP3)
- e-Tablets such as iPads (full screen mirroring)
What's in the box?
- x1 Pico Genie M550 Plus 2.0 projector
- x1 Mains power supply
- x1 Remote control
- x1 HDMI cable
- x1 Tripod
- x1 User Manual
- x1 UK / EU plug
- x1 Protective projector case
Processor: Quad core Cortex-A7 1.2G
GPU: Mail 450 MP2
OS: Android 6.0
Memory (ROM): 16GB
Throw Ratio: 1.2 : 1